1. White tigers- pretty, I don’t see them in zoos, they’re different
2. Chameleon- adapt to different surroundings quickly, fit in anywhere
3. Flamingo- pink, tall, they don’t fly
4. Waterfall- it can be raging, it can be calm
5. It is cold and it has peaks
6. Go through it because it probably isn’t really there
So these were my answers from the quiz, I hope it’s been a good ice breaker to help you get to know me just a little bit. I look forward to sharing more posts with you. Thank you so much for stopping by 🙂
Back in 2005, during the final week of high school my English teacher stood before the classroom and announced that we were taking a quiz. The entire class began to murmur as we wondered what could he possibly have to quiz us on since we’d already taken our final exams and had already received our final grades for the class. As my teacher began to read the instructions for the quiz, we realized that this wasn’t an ordinary quiz, but a personality quiz. At the end of the quiz my teacher told us what each question meant. Taking the quiz showed me a different side of myself that I otherwise never would’ve seen. Here is the quiz, I’ll post my answers in part 2. Try it out for yourself and see what you discover. Have fun!
1. Name your favorite animal and 3 reasons why.
2. Name your second favorite animal and 3 reasons why.
3. Name your favorite bird and 3 reasons why.
4. Name your favorite body of water (this can be anything from a puddle to an ocean) and 2 reasons why
5. What are 2 things that you think of when you think of mountains?
6. What would you do if you were in the desert and there was a wall as far as you could see across the horizon and as tall as you could see, and you couldn’t turn back?
1. This is what you think of yourself
2. This is what others think of you
3. This is what you want to be
4. This what you think of love
5. This is what you think of life
6. This what you think of death